This week has been a fun busy one. I went to girls camp wednesday thru friday. It was at heber valley camp( in heber). It was a great experience. We had nice cabins, hot showers, flushing toilets, and great food. The girls in my ward were great and were happy to see me get there. We had lots of fun hiking, playing volleyball, eating, talking ,braiding hair and lots of other things. The last night we did a hold to rod activity. I got the experience of being the still small voice it was so awesome. We had a great testimony meeting after that. It is great to hear the girls testimony and share mine it helps to stregthen me. When I got home I found out Jace has not such a fun time he had a hard time sleeping, had a fever , and just wanted to be held while I was gone. He then broke out with red spots a little after I got home. We took a trip to the doctor and found out he had a reaction to his immunizations from the previous week. He looks horrible but isn't acting to miserable now.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment