Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spring Fever



For the past week Jace has been begging me to let him play in his sandbox. I am amazed that he even remembers that it is in our backyard from before all the snow came. So I decided it was a nice spring day so why not. We headed out it felt so nice out that we only had to wear a sweater. Jace loved playing in the sand and had double the fun not only scooping sand in the tractor but also snow. I took advantage of the sun to pull some weeds and admire my daffodils and tulips that are coming up. I am so glad sping is coming and always love to see the spring bulbs start to come thru the ground. I know that soon we will colorful tulips, daffodils, crocus, and hyacinth blooming.

2 comments:

Horrocks Fam said...

Amy,
This is Erin Horrocks, Josh's wife. I found you through Ashley and Michelle's blog. Your little boy is super cute and growing so fast!

I never got a chance to thank you for the cute sleeper you gave Dalli (back in November). It was sent home with Susan, and she didn't tell us who it was from, so I had to do some dective work to figure it out. Anyway, thank you. That was very nice of you.

It looks like you and your cute family are doing well and just had a fun vacation! I am glad I found you, so we can stay in touch!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

How fun to have bulbs coming up! I'm jealous! Jace is such a little daddy's boy, you can tell he just has farming in his blood! I love it!
PS we miss you! We got used to seeing you all day every day!