Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter



Saturday morning we headed down the street to the Lewiston Easter egg hunt. Jace took his bucket and headed out before they told us to start. I had to hurry and grab him and pull him back. So finally when it was really time to start he was off. He new just what to do this year and I didn't even have to help him. As soon as we were done he started shaking his eggs to make sure they really had something in them. When we got home he had to take all of the candy out of the eggs. Then we headed of to Lee's. They have a trail you follow. Jace got alot of candy there along with getting to see the Easter bunny. Easter morning I was just getting out of the shower when Jace woke up. I told him wait just a minute and we can go see what the easter bunny brought you. He looks at me with a huge grin does a double arm pump and says TREATS!! I think he has it figured out.
He was so excited with his Easter basket. He looked so cute in his new Easter outfit that I forgot to take a picture of him in. Maybe next week. We had a wonderful Easter spending time with our family and thinking of Christ.

2 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

TREATS!! Haha, I love it. He is my kind of boy :)

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

He is so funny! We had a similar situation with Hudson jumping the gun at our hunt, too. Hey, what do you expect? Candy just laying there for the taking!