Monday, August 03, 2009

Preston Rodeo


Thursday me and Jace tagged along to the Preston Rodeo. Mandy and the rest of the Gibbons family was great to let us come along with them. Jace had to have his cowboy hat, boots and wranglers on. He looked like quite the handsome cowboy. He was so enthralled with just watching at the first that he didn't even eat his ice cream. It is always a great summer activity to watch a rodeo and Preston's is one of the best around. I had to add this picture of Halle eating her ice cream I think it is great.

Jace watching the rodeo with Cleve. (He thinks he is his grandpa too.)

1 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I am so jealous that you went to the Preston rodeo. It is our favorite one to go to but we just had too much going on last weekend to make it. Glad you had fun. Jace is too cute! I love that picture of him.