Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not pregnant

Here is my top ten best things of not being pregnant anymore.

10-can see my feet

9-no more maternity pants

8-being able to bend over

7-sleeping on my stomach

6-not getting up three times during the night to go to the bathroom

5-no more comments like you look like your ready to pop

4-no more worries aout stretch marks

3-don't have to decide c-section or not

2-not stessing about Jace not being able to come see the baby and how he will do while I am in the hospital

1-

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

She is gorgeous Amy! What a precious picture. I can't wait to meet her! Hope you are feeling well.

The Russell Family said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful and I love her name. How fun to have a boy and a girl now! You have such a cute little family!

Emily T. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name too. I agree with your top 10 list, I'm counting down and looking forward to lots of the same things. d

Unknown said...

AMEN!