
Today Ashlyn is three months old. How time has flown. She is getting quite the personality. I love to hear her jabber all day long. She has also figured out how to wimper when Jace starts to bug her so I will come and save her. She is getting more and more fat rolls. The newest being the ones behind her knees. They are adorable. She loves the tub and has now figured out how to kick and splash in there. She still loves to be naked and a smile almost always comes across her face when you take her clothes off. Even if she is asleep. She has started to giggle at the silly things I do. Which makes my whole day. She is only getting up once at night most of the the time which makes me much happier the next moring. She is turning in to a little bit of a momma's girl. Which I can't say I blame her. She is a little ray of sunshine that has made our days so much happier in the last three months.
0 comments:
Post a Comment