Saturday, January 08, 2011

A NEW YEAR

It has been a while. One of my new year resolutions was to keep up on my blog. So here we go. So what have we been up to in the last while. Let see moving, moving, moving. We are so glad to be in our house finally after moving three times in six months and remodeling two houses. I am thrilled to unpack all our boxes knowing that I won't be packing up again anytime soon if ever. Jace is loving preschool. On Tuesday when I told him he got to go to school today. His face broke out in a smile. He missed school over the Christmas break. He loves playing with his cousins and friends and is such a social little boy at Primary. He constantly amazes me with what he has learned and can figure out. The other day he was talking to Daniel about hanging something on the wall in his room. Daniel replied "were not putting nails in our wall." Jace instantly replied back " thats okay we will use staples." He loves to help his Dad out at the farm and fixing things at the house. Ashlyn is now one and full of life. She is walking, talking, and getting in to everything. When we were living at my mom's my mom asked if she ever stops. Usually only to sleep and eat and boy does she love to eat. She would eat all the time if I let her. Some of her favorite foods are cheese, pears, grapes, and treats. She also recently has mastered the art of pouting. The other day in her high chair she got mad at me. She took her hand and put it up to the side of her face so we couldn't see her and whimpered while she ate. Me and Daniel are constantly busy trying to keep up with these two kids, work, church and all the rest life throws at us. I am so glad for all the blessings that we have had in the past year. I learned that is not where you are living but that you are with the people you love that makes a place home. I hope everyone takes the time to look back at the past year and think of all your blessings.

3 comments:

Meg said...

so glad! it is fun to cetch up on what everyone is doing! happy to hear all is well!

Justin & Ashlee said...

So glad to hear from you! Thank you so much for the little Christmas gift. You guys are such good friends and we have missed seeing you. I am glad Justin made it up to help Daniel. Hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

So glad you are updating your blog. I need to see pictures of your cute little girl! I missed our christmas party- I hope you are doing well.