8 years ago
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
About Ashlyn
So today I was looking back at my blog I noticed that I had posted so many fun things that Jace has said. It was amazing how many of them I had forgotten about. I decided I needed to write some of the things Ashlyn has said that make me laugh. Ashlyn always amazes me and many others at how well she talks for her age. She can tell you her name, her age, what town she lives in, her mom, dad and brothers name. She knows what day her birthday . She loves to go to nursery and I often find her singing around the house the songs she learns there. She is always asking me why. One day I was so sick of answering why so I said "because I am the mom." her reply was "cause I the sister." She is always thinking. She is growing up to fast. She wants to go to school so bad now that Jace is going. I told her she can go to school when she is three. She goes and gets her backpack brings it to me and tells me, "I am three I go to school now." Just this sunday in sacrament meeting she was sitting quietly singing "X Y Z now I know my ABC's." Then this afternoon she brings Daniel my old cellphone she uses as a toy and says " It not work. Need Batteries. You fix it"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment