Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall pictures



Tuesday afternoon I decided to head up Logan Canyon and take some pictures of Jace with the fall leaves. I took Kenzie with me to help. It was a beautiful night to take pictures and we got done just as it was getting dark. The leaves weren't as pretty as I wanted them to be. Jace is such a cute boy and has a adorable smile. He just didn't want to look at me while he was smiling. Hopefully some of them will work. As we were headed out there is a spot where the water goes over the road. I wanted to get a picture of Jace walking thru it. Not such a good idea it was very slippery and he fell on his but. Thankfully we was okay and we were done taking pictures. Can you tell in these pictures he was cold by his little red nose and cheeks.

1 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Those turned out really cute Amy. Jace is such a cute boy.