8 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Island Park
Me and Daniel had the chance to go stay in Island Park last weekend with friends. It was great to get away for the weekend. Summer is so busy for Daniel that he needed a break and it was good to spend time with him. Jace was lucky enough to get to hang out with both of his grandmas for the weekend. I don't even think he missed us he was to busy playing. We went up Friday and went swimming. The place to look at was not much at all but we had fun. It had the hottest hot tub I have been in beside my Grandpa Clarks. Which was great to sit and relax in. Saturday the boys went golfing and the girls did a craft. Then we hung out. That night we went to West Yellowstone. Where I thought I could find Jace a sweatshirt to take home to him. Let me tell you they did not have one boy sweatshirt in his size that wasn't brown ( he already has a brown one.) You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find one but believe me I went in every store. So instead I bought Jace a toy dog on the way home in a gas station. I think he was probably happier with that then he would have been with the sweatshirt. It was great to spend time with our friend and relax. I really didn't want to come home on Sunday even though I did miss Jace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment