This year Jace showed a cow in the pre-4H show at black and white days. He was so excited. When we got there that morning he kept asking me where his heifer was. When it was time for the show he grabbed the lead rope and was off. Daniel kept trying to get him to hold up close to the cow (like you are really supposed to show) but he was set on holding the end of the rope. He was so much fun to watch he truly has no fear. He hardly ever watched his cow he just walked and expected it to follow. There was even a few times when I got a little nervous that he was to close to cow in front of him. I can tell that I am going to have many more years of him showing cows to come.
8 years ago
1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Jace looks so cute in his big boy bed. I hope you are feeling good. Lets get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment