8 years ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Jace makes me laugh
It seems like every day I just can't help laughing at least once at something silly Jace says. Today I put his hand on my stomach to let him feel the baby. He told me that the baby was playing in my stomach. I asked him what it was playing and he said with its toys. I was thinking that I wish there were really some toys in there. It would make me feel a little better about the size of my stomach since last week they told me the baby weighed 10 ounces. Another thing that he loves to do is pull his pants down slightly and say see my butt crack. I know that I shouldn't think this is funny but he has the cutest skinny little bum and I can't help laugh. Luckily he hasnt' done this in public yet. I am so thankful that he gives me reasons to laugh everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment