Sunday, August 16, 2009

10 weeks

So I am excited and getting a little nervous I have now have ten weeks till my due date. As fast as my weeks seem to rush by I know that it will be here in no time. The biggest dilemma still no boy name. So if you have any suggestions let me know. I have started wondering am I really ready for two kids? Is Jace ready to be a big brother? Is it going to be a boy or girl? (I am thinking girl.) Is Daniel ready to be home with a newborn at nights when I go back to work. Then I think of all the fun that a newbown is and how precious that they are. I think of how nice it will be to not go to the bathroom ten times a day. To be able to sleep on my stomach. To be able to bend over slightly easier. 10 weeks left.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so with you! I have 7 weeks from today left and I am counting down the minutes. We still don't have a name picked out either!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I am so excited for you! It will be so awesome for you to see Jace as a big brother, give it a month or so and you won't know what you did without the new little one... Our two favorite boy names are Sawyer (mine) and Cooper (Dustin's). We don't care if you use one of them! :) Do you already have a girl name ready?