Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fair


Last thursday Jace got to show a cow in the pre 4H class. He so loves to do this. He showed the same cow that he showed at Black and White days. As he got her to take her to show she kind of dragged him a little bit. I thought for sure he would cry or be nervous to show her. No he was already to go. He surprises me with how much he loves animals and has no fear of them. When he got in the ring he was the only one who didn't have a calf. I even got to help him some of the time because Daniel had to go get another cow ready. He got a blue ribbon and two dollars. This is me washing the cow slobber that dripped in his hair. He could have cared less, but it totaly grossed me out. He then loved walking around and seeing all the different animals. His favorite this year were the pigs.
Chalese (my sister in law) with her cow she showed and sold at the fair.

1 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

That is so cool. I bet you are so proud of that little boy. I can't believe he did that! We need to get together one more time before we go. Email me and let's plan something :)