So I will admit I am a list person. I make lists for things I need to get done and lists of what to pack for trips. I make grocery lists. I even make lists for Daniel of what he needs to get done. On Sunday night Daniel had asked Jace to take care of the pile of dirty clothes in the bathroom. He walks out in the hall and goes to hand them to me to take care of. I said, "No dad told you to take care of them." His reply, "I made you a list and it is on your list." Daniel thought this was quite funny. Since he so loves my lists.

Jace's Christmas list
1 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only list maker :) Justin thinks they are so lame. One time just to make fun of my reminder lists I am constantly making, he left me a note by the toilet that said, "Don't forget to wipe!"
Post a Comment