Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cookout up High Creek



Me and Jake (Travis and Lucinda's boy) doesn't he have the sweetest smile

Roy telling the kids bear stories.

Saturday night we went up high creek with a bunch of friends for dinner. It has been a few years since we have done this. It was great. The kids loved to throw rocks in the river. It is so nice to get outside and relax with friends. A little after nine someone said to me there are alot of cars still coming up the canyon for being this late. It got me thinking of the times in high school we would come up. Daniel would come and get me after I got off work at ten oclock and we would join everyone up at high creek. Now at ten oclock half the people had left and the rest were getting ready to leave and put our kids in bed. Our worries before used to be about how big of a fire we could get and if we get some make out time in before I had to be home. Now its making sure that Jace doesn't get to close to the river. Things sure have changed. Some things haven't like that we have great friends and I love to spend time with Daniel up the canyon.
Jace loves baked beans.

1 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I have a lot of good memories of high creek myself...hope you still got in some make out time...:)