Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend in Denver

Topper and Daniel watching the game
Me and Dad.
Me and Daniel at the Rockies game.

This past weekend I spent the time with my family in Denver. We left friday morning and I slept most of the way since I worked thursday night. Me and Daniel rode with Mandy and Brian. We met my parents, grandma and grandpa Clark, Topper, Dustin, Amanda, Casey, and Kenzie. We went to two rockies games. It poured rain some while we were there, though it made the temperature just right for the baseball games. We went shopping at the outlets and I got some cute clothes most of them for Jace. It was a great weekend, though we had some interesting things happen, getting stuck on the tram because lightning hit, rain delay at the baseball game, and Kenzie going to the hospital twice for stomach pain. It was great to spend time with most of my family.

All of us after the baseball game.

0 comments: