Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jaxon and Jace





Teaching him how to throw snaps on the
Fourth of July


Playing in the sandbox.


I just wanted to post a few cute pictures of Jace and Jaxon together. Jaxon is his only boy cousin. They are both such farm boys. They love tractors, dirt, and cows. When Jace was born Jaxon was so excited to have a boy cousin. He called him my boy. He said when he got bigger he was going to teach how to do all sorts of things like pop wheelies. Jaxon hasn't taught him that yet but he has taught him all sorts of other things. He tells me he is going to potty train him. I am hoping so. I am so glad that Jace has one boy cousin to play in the dirt with and do all sorts of other boy things.

















At the fair with the cows.








1 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Jace is so cute!! I miss the good old fair days. I am glad that Jace is carrying on the tradition.