8 years ago
Friday, November 27, 2009
Christmas season
So today is the official start of the Christmas season for me. I love this time of year. There are so many things I love about it. The music, the gifts, the decorations, the food, the lights, the parties, the time spent with family, the nativities, the giving feeling, a reminder of the Savior's birth, ..... I could keep going on. Today was so fun because not only was I excited but so was Jace. He kept wanting to listen to Christmas music and was thrilled with his new Christmas shirt and socks. I can tell that this is going to be a great holiday season with Jace. He is excited to put lights on our house, make gingerbread houses, go look at the lights in Preston, and of course for presents. My goal this season is to slow down and really enjoy all of this special time of year. I am also hoping to get Jace into the spririt of Christmas by doing for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment