I love to hear what Jace tells Ashlyn. Yesterday morning I hear him tell her that when she gets big he will take her to the barn with him. That he will get her some boots so they can walk thru the poop and not get dirty. Then later that day he is sitting in front of her bouncer with her sound asleep. He says to her open you eyes baby, open your eyes baby, open your eyes baby. He then turns to me and says with irritation mom I have told her three times to open her eyes and she is not listening. It is so fun how he intereacts with her as long as I am close by to keep her safe. He has tried to lift her a few times of covers her with five blamkets because she is cold.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment