I can't believe that Ashlyn is now one month old. It has gone so fast. In so many ways I wish she could stay my little newborn forever. In other ways it so fun to see her growing. Her cheeks are feeling out and her legs are little less like chicken legs. She has stayed little for longer than Jace. She is still wearing her newborn size clothes and loves to be bundled in her blanket. Yesterday she started cooing and smiling. As hard as it is to see her getting bigger it is so fun to see the new things she is doing. I have to admit my heart melted when she smiled at me and showed me her adorable dimples. Lucily her bracelets are now fitting and not falling off I am just waiting for that to start happening with her shoes. 
8 years ago
1 comments:
Can you believe how fast the time is going? Cannon is 11 1/2 pounds now! It makes me sad how fast they grow but I do love the smiling and the new stages too. I can't wait to see your little cutie at the Christmas party. Love the pictures of Jace too!
Post a Comment