Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Birthday time


So Jace turned three on sunday the 6th. He is very loved and the partying starts a week early. He had a birthday party at my parents house the sunday before his birthday. Then he got to have a party on his birthday with Kent and Robyn. He was loving all of his presents this year and was great to share them with his cousins. He is growing up so much and I can't believe that he is now three. He is a great brother to Ashlyn and usually very helpful. He is such a smart boy and I am always amazed at how much he remembers. He has a very mechanical mind like his dad and is already good at figuring out and fixing things. I look back on the last three years of my life and I am so glad that he has been a part of them.

I had to add this picture with the nice bruise. So typical of the last year.

0 comments: