Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Doctor Visits




Yesterday Jace and Ashlyn went to the doctor. Jace was there for his 3 year checkup. He now weighs 31.9 lbs and is 3 feet .5 inches tall. He is healthy and doing great. Dr. Clarke even commented that he draws better than most kids his age especially boys. Ashlyn had her 2 month. She now weighs 10 lbs 3 ounces and is 22 inches tall. We were amazed at how much she weighs. Me and Daniel were thinking she would weigh a little over 8 lbs. Apparently the rolls in her legs are packing on the pounds. She is doing great. Before they came in to give her her shots Jace covered his ears and said she is going to scream. He was right her face went red and she was madder than I have ever seen her. I felt so bad she was not her usual her happy self for a the next two days. I am so glad that both of my children are so heatlhy.
PS- These are the pictures I had taken of them in there christmas outfits. I love them. Jace smiled great and Ashlyn looked at the camera even though she didn't smile.

1 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Those pictures turned out so darling, what a good little cheeser Jace is! And I sure love Ashlyn's Dress! :)