8 years ago
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
eight weeks
Yesterday I packed up your newborn clothes. Today you are eight weeks old. The time is flying by. You are such sweet girl and love to smile and show your dimples at whoever is talking to you. You have started only waking up once in the night instead of twice and I am so thankful. Your hair is growing and I can't wait for it to get a little longer. Although we may have to have Mandy show us how to fix it. Christmas is soon coming and Jace thinks you want a Barbie and a doll house from Santa. I think that you will really be getting lots of cute clothes. You love the tub and to hang out in just your diaper after. I love to look at the rolls you are getting on your legs. Everyone who sees you says you are so small but to me you are getting so big. I know that the time is soon coming for me to go back to work and I amd dreading leaving you on those nights. Though I know that dad and Jace will take good care of you. Lots of Love Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment