Monday was the funeral fo rmy grandma Clark. It was a great funeral. If a funeral can be considered great. All of her grandkids and greatgrandkids sang the song If the Savior Stood Beside Me. This was the first time I had sang this song. It is such a beautigful song. While I was singing I looked down at my Grandpa the first time he was sobbing and I almost broke down then the next time he was smiling. I know that he knew that my grandma was so proud. The talks were all great. It was great to hear some wonderful stories of my Grandma. I have such a wonderful family and the time spent with them was wonderful even though it was a sad occasion. The night before we went to her viewing. It was great to see all the people that were there. You could really tell that my grandma was loved by so many people. 
My Dad and Uncle Doug at the cemetary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment