My mom has a hunting game on her computer that Jaxon loves to play with Dustin. On Sunday he started crying because he thought he was going to have to go home before he could play it. I told him I would play it with him. I got it up and started and then was clueless on how to actually play it. Jaxon luckily knew what he was doing. He found us our truck and got us going in the snow. The only problem was we weren't seeing any animals. Dustin came home just in time to save the day. They found all sorts of animals. Jace had to get in on the action then. He was having fun shooting animals with Dustin. He would say Shoot it. BAM BAM I am sure he will beready to go hunting for real long before I am ready for him to go.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment