Can you tell by the smile how much he loves to go on rides with Dad.
Today was such a beautiful fall day. (I keep wondering how many more we have left.) So I decided to rake up the leaves under our apple trees. Daniel had another idea for spending the nice day. Motorcyle ride. Him and Travis decided to go for a ride over to Malad. So before Jace could help me rake leaves he had to go for a ride. So me, Jace and Daniel went for rides around the block. We had to go for a ride on both of Daniel's motorcyles of course. It was a nice short ride. Jace sure loves the motorcyles. After we got done on our ride Jace helped me rake up the leaves. He is such a good helper. We had three piles of leaves when we were done to play in. I am glad that I only have two smaller trees that I have to rake the leaves from. 

1 comments:
Amy, you really need to consider Dustin's feelings when you post morcycle pictures :)
Cute biker baby!
Post a Comment