These pictures are from the trip we took to Denver this summer. I am so glad that my Grandparentes came along.
On wednesday morning my Grandma Clark passed away. I will really miss having her around. She was a wonderful person and a great grandma. She has always lived close by and I have many great memories with her. She was always kind and loved to just talk. "She had a sweet tooth. She could make a box of choclate last longer than anyone I know. She also lovbed butter. When she would eat a roll she would butter every bite. She loved to shop. Especially at the Dillards sale rack. She loved to read. You could always go find a good book at her house. She loved the holidays and made everyones Christmas a little better. I had the wonderful opportunity to help take care of her in the last weeks of her life. The day before she died twice she woke up looked at me and said I LOVE YOU. I never doubted this but I am so glad that I got to hear it. She will be greatly missed in my life. I am so glad that I have the the wonderful knowledge that I will see her again. I know that she will be greatly missed. I also know that her job is done here. It is now my job to continue to live like she taught.
2 comments:
I am so sorry! That is so sad. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
So sorry for your loss, your grandparents are such great people. Love you guys
Post a Comment