8 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
Dominican Republic
We are now at the Coconut Palms Resort in Dominican Republic. It is very lovely. We hung out on the beach today and had a few eyefuls. There were a few men in Speedo's and a women who was topless. *Believe me none of which was a pretty picture* We are having a great time with Dustin and Shelli. We are so glad they came with us. We are missing Justin and Ashlee and cute Rylee. I am also missing Jace so much. I am glad we having so much fun or I would be wanting to head back right now just to kiss kim and have him tell me he loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun. I am sure the cab ride was awesome. I think maybe I would have been so sick. I guess your info was right on the nude beaches. Have fun!
Post a Comment