Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I can't believe it is almost here.

So a week from today we will be flying to Grenada. I can't believe we are actually going. This is the first time I have been out of the country. I am so excited but starting to get really nervous. I will be leaving Jace for a week and a half. I hope that he is good while we are gone. I know that he will be loved by the all that he stays with. (five different places) I know that he will be spoiled and have so much fun sleeping over. I hope that our all day airplane ride go good. I hope none of us get sick. I hope that our credit cards work while we are gone. The weather better be sunny and warm. Don't get me wrong I am so glad we are going. It is just hitting me that wow we are going.

0 comments: