
In front of the butter cow.
Two saturdays ago I took Jace to the state fair. We got lucky since Kent is on the fair board and got free ride passes and great parking. We split the day up and went to see the animals in the morning and then went on the rides in the afternoon.

It was great to have a break in between when we went to a bridal shower. I took Jace to the little hands on the farm exhibit.

He got to plant seeds, milk cows, brush sheep, drive tractors, and collect eggs.

Luckily grandma came with us in the afternoon because there was one ride they wouldn't let me go on becuase I was pregnant. We had a great day at the fair. It is so fun to how much Jace enjoys simple things like going to look at the pigs. I sometimes wish I could see things thru a childrens eyes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment