So I went to the doctor yesterday. The baby has finally turned and isn't breech anymore. Which is great except now I have to make the decision of c-section or not. With the baby being breech I wouldn't have had to make the decision. I am having a really hard time deciding what to do. The nice thing about a c-section is I know it would be on October 20th and we could go in and an hour later have a baby. If any one has any insight to help me make this decision. Please let me know.
PS..I was packing a diaper bag for the hospital and can't believe how small the newborn diapers are.
8 years ago
3 comments:
My sister-in-law Julie just had a VBAC and she said it went great and was sooo much easier then a C-section. I guess you just have to decide if you'd rather wait it out. They said they wouldn't induce her. Finally when she hit 41 weeks they broke her water and actually gave her a little bit of Pitocin and she was fine. Good luck with the decision!
No money in the world would make me choose a c-section again. There's my opinion!! :) Not that you didn't already know that.
I am getting induced on Oct 5th if I haven't had the little guy yet. Cooper was breech and I actually had to get him turned- worse than deliveries I think! I can't believe you have already packed a hospital bag- I need to get on that I guess:) Can't wait to see what you are having. I've never had a c-section, only vaginal. All I know is I feel great so soon after and I appreciate being able to pick up my other kids who need extra attention at such a life changing time.
Post a Comment