Two weekends ago we went to Island Park with a group of friends. This is something that we have done every year for the past few. We go and stay at Melissa's step grandpa's cabin. We are so glad he lets us use it every year. We went up thursday night. We stopped for dinner at Texas Roadhouse one of our favorites. Then friday it was craft day for the girls and golfing for the boys. Then that night is was of to a dinner show at Mack's Inn. This was the first year we have gone here and I will have to say that it was great. Certainly a night full of laughs. To end the noght we got old fashioned pictures as a group. 
(I don't think Daniel is purposly shooting me in the head.)
The next day everyone headed out 4-wheeling except us. (I had decided that a 4-wheeler ride didnt' sound so fun to me so me and Daniel headed down to Rexburg to visit Dustin and Shelli instead.) Late when they were gone for about 6 hours I was really glad Ihadn't gone. Then it was a hot dog roast. Sunday was time to clean up and go home. It was a fun filled weekend with friends with lots of relaxation and laughs. It is always nice to have a weekend away. It always makes me appreciate Jace so much more when I come home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment