Monday, September 07, 2009

VACATIONS



(Jace loved riding in the Rhino that Mike brought and even brought me back some flowers.)
Three weekends ago we got to spend the weekend with my family in Wyoming. Me and Jace headed up friday afternoon with my parents. We spent the night camping in Star Valley. It had been along time since I have been camping and I am pretty sure it was a first for Jace. We spent the time relaxing, enjoying being outside, 4-wheeling, and sitting by the campfire.
(Kids, rocks, and water what could be better.)
I was even lucky enough to get the best spot to sleep. In the front of the horse trailer on a great air mattress. I didn't even feel sore the next day. (I guess they took pity on my 6 month pregnant body.)
(Who doesn't love doughnuts for breakfast around the campfire.)
Then saturday we headed off to our hotel it Alpine. When we got there we could only get one of our rooms because the others weren't clean yet. So we headed of to the pool. I am sure we looked like quite the bunch with a layer of dust on us from camping and all of our luggage. When we were able to get our rooms we got cleaned up (this is when Daniel showed up) and headed to Jackson for the the Bar J. This is a favorite of my family. We try to go once a year. We really enjoy the food and music. I was a little nervous how Jace would be. He ended up really liking the music and sat quite well. Then we headed home Sunday after breakfast and spending some more time at the pool that morning. (Daniel was a party pooper on the swimming but at least came and sat by the pool.)
I did feel a little bad for Daniel who had to ride his motorcylce home in the rain. He was slightly cold and wet by the time he got back to Lewiston.

1 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I love the old-time photos, they are so funny. Thanks for stopping by, it was great to see you guys!