Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel




Yesterday was Daniel's birthday. He is now 27. I am always glad when his birthday comes around because then we are the same age again and he can quit telling me I am an old woman. We had a great birthday cake while on our vacation. Daniel even cooked it himself in the dutchoven. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is trully amazing in all the things that he can do. He is a great cook, a hard worker, a wonderful husband, excellant father, and can fix so many things. He is always willing to pitch in to help anyone. I trully learned how much he does for me when I was in nursing school. He always was willing to cook dinner, watch Jace, clean the house, or anything I needed him to do. Jace adores his Dad. We are both so blessed to have him in our lives. We Love You Daniel.

0 comments: