Saturday, July 26, 2008

How Crazy am I?


Last night I had a house full of cute children. Conveniently Daniel was doing field work till eleven o'clock. Haylee and Gracee were sleeping over while there parents were out of town. So I decided to have Hanna and Kenzie over for a girls night (and so Haylee wouldn't cry for her mom.) When Brian dropped them off Jaxon was in the car with some seriously sad eyes. So I let him stay and ruin our girls night, since Jace was already there. Mandy called me later and asked me if I was insane? Well maybe a little bit. But I really love my nieces and nephew and am usually up for having some of them sleepover. Usually only a few at a time. They were all very good. Next time maybe we will have Kenna and Brylee over too. Though only if Kenzie is there to help.

Haylee Hanna Jace Jaxon Gracee Kenzie

1 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Amy, you definitely win the award for aunt of the year! how fun though! BY THE WAY, I'm hearing really good things about Dominican Republic!!!