Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vistiting Dustin and Shelli

Playing on the paddleboat.



Jace, Me, Jamie, Hudson, and Shelli


On Wednesday Daniel had to take a cow to Rexburg. Me and Jace rode along. We went to visit our freinds Dustin and Shelli while we were there. They have a nice house with a little lake behind it. When we went out there Jace wanted to go right in. I started out just taking his shoes off. I could soon tell that wasn't going to be enough. So we stripped him down to his diaper. He enjoyed the water and the paddle boat ride we went on. He also got a real treat while we were there he had his first ice cream cone.( I know I have been a boring mom to only give him ice cream in a bowl and not on a cone.) We had a wonderful time. We are glad that Dustin and Shelli let us stop in any time and usually cook us a wonderful dinner. Kennedy and Hudson are such cute kids and always play great with Jace.



Can you tell he loves ice cream. It runs in the family.

1 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

We loved having you visit, as always! Although now we are so excited for February, we can't stand it...white sandy beaches, here we come!