We had a great 4th of July. Me and Daniel were in charge of the parade. It went great and we are so glad to be done with it. We will really enjoy watching it next year with Jace, since we haven't been able to do that with him yet. We heard he had fun getting lots of treats (a whole bucket full, with out us. Luckily we had Mandy to take pictures for us. That night we had fun doing sparklers, watching fireworks from our front yard, eating Daniel's yummy dessert, and enjoying the company. The 4th of July is a great time to spend with those we love. It is also a time that I realize how lucky I am to live in this wonderful country and enjoy all of the freedoms that I do. I am so grateful to be an American. 

8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment