Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Swimming with the neighbor boys

Monday me and Jace were lucky enough to get invited to swim with Melissa and Benson. They also had Boston and Daxton over. It was fun to see the 4 boys play in the 2 pools. Jace liked that they had warm water in them. Boston and me also got to play on the slip and slide. It has been a while since I have been on one of those. It was actually quite fun. Boston is such a cute boy. He asked me as he was looking at Jaces stomach. "What is wrong with his belly ? Can I push it in?" I guess he hasn't seen a lot of outie belly buttons. Jace's sure does stick out. Here are some pictures of the cute boys. Notice I don't post pictures of myself in a swimsuit. A little to scary for everyone to see online. Benson, Jace, Daxton, and Boston

0 comments: